click to visit AutoblogGreen
Say what you will about GM, they are certainly way behind the curve when it comes to making some common sense decisions about saving money and energy at corporate HQ: they'll be shutting off the escalators at night and asking employees to please turn off the lights when they leave. So, who at GM finally got smarter than a 5th grader?
- Dean Kamen working on Stirling engine-assisted electric car
- Detroit Preview: Prius Team releases teaser #4 - it's a seat switch!
- GM to save electricity by shutting off lights, escalators
- Renault Sand'up concept finally brings see-through doors and flex-fuel capability together
- Roush Technologies converts Ford Transit van to hydrogen flex-fuel
- EEStor won't be delivering any production ultra-caps this year
- Newest electric car to come from... NASA?
- British PM Gordon Brown checks out the Th!nk city EV
- ITM Power shows off British-engineered, hydrogen-powered Ford Focus
- Connaught HYBRID+ system testing a success
- UK announces £10 million electric vehicle support package, £100 for "greener motoring"
- Finally, truly emission-free trucking
- Rumors of the V8's death apparently untrue, 84% of Camaros are so ordered
- Ford announces $110M investment to build 1.6L EcoBoost in UK in 2010
- Audi gets record-beating biogas A4 to 203 mph
- Don't forget the other alcohol: Cobalt Biofuels raises $25M for biobutanol production