click to visit AutoblogGreen
AutoblogGreen got passed some confirmation that the tiny Toyota iQ will come to the U.S. as the Scion iQ, the brand's highest-mpg model. It won't arrive until 2010, but it looks like it's coming. As for vehicles that are available now, we spent some time in the Audi A5 3.0 TDI 6MT. And is it the end of the Tahoe/Yukon hybrids? Signs point to yes.
- Scion iQ looking more and more likely in U.S.
- In the AutoblogGreen Garage: Audi A5 3.0 TDI 6MT
- Austin Alt Car: panel looks at the future of plug-in hybrids
- Austin Alt Car: Future Prospects for Plug-in Hybrids
- Austin Alt Car: PHEV opportunities and challenges for utilities
- Austin Alt Car: Will Consumers Buy In? Duh.
- The Last Days of the Audi Mileage Marathon: Vegas to LA
- Got a question for Zap's Gary Starr? Ask away
- Interior Dept opens 190 million acres for geothermal power development
- Race-car-driving environmentalist forming Eco Dream Team
- As gas prices fluctuate, so do pickup and SUV sales
- AutoExpress looks at MPG myths, little impact from tire pressure
- Project Green Leaf plans "Plug In America Infrastructure"
- Carbon Trust launches algae biodiesel challenge, commercial by 2020
- Hybrid tech won't save the full size SUV as new Tahoe/Yukon cancelled
- Hyundai has big plans for hybrids
- Royal Enfield fuel-injects its Bullet