click to visit AutoblogGreen
"Where we're going, we don't need wheels." Those weren't quite Doc's word at the end of the first Back to the Future movie, but they would've been, had he seen the Mitsubishi MMR25 (above, right), which has those bizarre, um, things instead of wheels. The MMR25 is part of the motorsport design challenge that is coming to the LA Auto Show in a few weeks, and the contest features some crazy fanciful vehicles. In a more serious vein, is Ford right that hybrid trucks are just a publicity stunt?
- WTF will racing be like in 2025?
- Auto Express gets 50 mpg from John Cooper Works MINI
- Climax Supercar: a new British sportscar that runs on ethanol
- LA Preview: 2010 Ford Fusion to get flex-fuel V6 option
- Ford's Doug Scott: Hybrid trucks are a publicity stunt
- Confirmed: Chrysler's hybrid 'utes DOA
- VIDEO: Killacycle sets new record, takes back crown
- Electric Motorsport introduces the GPR-S electric motorcycle
- SEMA Preview: Banks Power to unveil diesel-powered dragster
- SEMA 2008 Preview: PML Flightlink to show Ford F-150 PHEV
- First Drive: 2009 Saturn Vue 2 Mode Hybrid
- Muppets go biodiesel
More headlines after the jump
- Will Acura's new diesel jump on the DOA train?
- Austin Alt Car: obscene amount of information on the smart grid and plug-in vehicles
- Rendered speculation: Road&Track gives their take on Tesla Model S
- Difference Makers! Patriots! The HUMMER Club goes on Colbert
- 2010 Lexus RX to debut at LA Auto Show, including hybrid
- Michigan governor proposes state income tax credit of hybrid buyers
- Magna says it's on track for a developing an electric car by 2010
- Skepticism about MDI's
- Electric MINI coming to London?
- Bee Automobiles launches with electric hillclimbing racer
- Chrysler's Jim Press says Phoenix V6 engine still on
- Small cars, hybrids more expensive to insure
- Who Killed The Electric Car? team builds a website for new Revenge film
- Nissan to conduct two-month pilot test of Intelligent Transport System in Japan
- How long until we see an electric Rolls Royce Phantom?
- Espoo, Finland gets an EV recharging network starting now
- BlueTEC microsite now available from Mercedes-Benz Canada