click to visit AutoblogGreen
With a new Prius model coming to the UK next year, it looks like Toyota might not want to get rid of the old one so it can compete with the new Honda Insight. As these two hybrid icons fight it out, it seems new car buyers will win. Another rumor hit AutoblogGreen yesterday: the GM E-Flex vehicle in Great Britain will be dubbed the Electra when it is released in 2011. Will the old Buick (or Marvel hero) name catch on? We'll just have to wait and see.
- Rumormill: Toyota to offer old Prius in UK as low-cost leader?
- GM's E-Flex vehicle to be called Electra in the UK?
- What country will be the next Better Place? We find out this week
- Tang Hua evolves its concepts to a more "reasonable" NEV
- Hella shows technology that cuts fuel consumption and adds features
- London gets its first biogas fueling station
- Microcar introduces the M.Go Electric
- Meet the soleckshaw, the solar-powered rickshaws running in Delhi
- Better Place moves to Australia
- Algae Commercialization Forum starts tomorrow in Texas
- Electric Smart possibly spotted at Tesla HQ!
- Nissan and Renault heart Chrysler, seek menage-a-trois
- Well done, GM: new Duramax diesel engine is lighter, smaller
- GE doubles down on A123, in for $55 million
- Vote and save gas with Zimride's "Carpool to the Polls"
- Electric Dongfeng Nissan launching in China in 2012
- Small cars can be safe. Just ask Nick Chambers
- ExxonMobil will get hydrogen from Air Products in Gulf area