click to visit AutoblogGreen
Perhaps the recent lowering of gas prices means you're not quite as concerned about filling up and driving about. But, if your car has a tendency to sit while you walk or bike, consider a sun-powered way to maintain your car's battery. If you're more likely to go fast than sits still, check out the all-electric race car from Greenstage (above, left). AutoblogGreen also brings you more coverage from the Austin Alt Car show.
- Driving Less? Let the sun maintain your car battery
- Detroit 2009 Preview: Third Prius teaser appears
- Jeremy Clarkson on motorbikes: "You will be killed!"
- Mercedes' new BlueTEC diesels will not start if urea runs out
- Toyota working on iQ Spider?
- Acura may buck the trend and add a V8 engine to next RL
- Study: Small SUVs will need to keep all their goodies
- Austin Alt Car: Propane participates proudly
- Austin Alt Car: face-to-face with the SBA's biofuel Hummer
- Austin Alt Car: Lighthouse Solar roof, carport an enviously good deal
- Austin Alt Car: Bad Boy Buggies electric ATVs promise "they'll never hear you coming"
- Pipeline operator successfully tests ethanol transport
- Greenstage to bring electric competitor to the track
- Geely still planning electric cabs in London, ETA approves
- GM, 10 states push for more ethanol access