click to visit AutoblogGreen
We now know that an Audi TT TDI would be good; and that 80+ mpg Toyotas are good. We also learned that the new movie "Fuel" is good. So, don't think too hard, but answer this question: is cheap gas good or bad? The answer: depends on what you're talking about, as we hear from Bob Lutz.
- Lutz: Cheap gas would be bad
- Drive Impression: Audi TT TDI, who says you can't have a diesel sports car!
- Volts should come with generators?
- ZoomiLife drives the Zuumer, loves it, buys it!
- Review: L.A. Premiere of Josh Tickell's "Fuel"
- Broome County tests EV from Vantage Vehicle
- Toyota Yaris, Aygo win World MPG Marathon with 80+ mpg
- Nissan ekes one more mpg from Versa, Infiniti G up by two
- Video: New Nano challenger is ... a Flybo?
- Ithaca, NY and Santa Cruz want PodCars, Personal Rapid Transit
- Prius team releases second unrevealing shot of 2010 Prius
- SolidNav brings batteries onto the water with first all-electric boat motor
- Chrysler: Next mid-size sedan could be electric
- Platts Cellulosic Ethanol Conference - sitting down with Coskata's Wes Bolsen
- We think 140 characters is just peachy - ABG now Twittering