click to visit AutoblogGreen
All right, get your Back to the Future jokes ready. An all-electric 1981 DeLorean is currently on eBay and, if you bid high enough, comes with a flux capacitor. For slightly less money, you can also get a Mercedes-Benz S 320 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY. But, if you really want to help America, says Terry Tamminen, be a patriot and ride a bike.
- Paris 2008: Officially, official Audi A1 Sportback concept
- Paris Preview: Audi A1 Sportback hybrid concept leaks out
- Paris Preview: South African Joule electric MPV to debut
- Paris Preview: Porsche promises "More Power on Less Fuel"
- AltCar 2008: Some thoughts on year three
- AltCar 2008: Terry Tamminen says green is the new red, white and blue
- America's latest fuel sipper: Dodge Challenger?
- Americans continue to drive less for 9th straight month
- VIDEO: Animation showing the power flow in the Chevy Volt
- Mazda plans to chop 400lbs from next-generation vehicles
- Wal-Mart gives $369,000 for ethanol research in Arkansas
- Do not drive over 88 mph: all-electric DeLorean for sale on eBay
- Stay under the stars in Hawaii in a recycled VW Bus
- Ouch. Ford truck sales drop 39.5 percent in September
- Hyundai going down the DI and weight reduction path for more MPG
- MB introduces S 320 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY
- France wants to phase in CO2 limits between 2012 and 2015