click to visit AutoblogGreen
On the top: the previous design. On the bottom: the latest version of the Aptera Typ-1. Like the changes? (Read more about them here). Also, we want to ask you a question: Should GM enter the Chevy Volt in the Auto X Prize? Could be good, could be real embarrassing.
- Should GM enter the Chevy Volt in the Auto X Prize?
- Aptera may undergo some design changes before December production
- At Witz' End: GM EV1 - The Real Story, Q&A
- AltCar 2008: TrioBike, the pedal-powered SUV for three
- AltCar 2008: Let's get ready to alt-energy rummmble! (yawn)
- Fuel stretching Taylors get world record 58.82 mpg around the U.S.
- VW reportedly developing twin-drive PHEV Golf for 2011
- EEStor signs exclusive contract with Light Electric Vehicles Company
- Beijing to continue limiting traffic in wake of Olympics
- F1 driver Giancarlo Fisichella now an "Electric Ambassador"
- MyCar wins GreenFleet electric vehicle of the year award
- Honda working on hybrid motorcycles
- Toyota develops rear curtain airbag for tiny iQ
- Iogen ships first 26,000 gallons of cellulosic ethanol to Shell
- Fiat debuts new Panda Eco
- Volvo prices the sub-120 g CO2/km DRIVe models: £15,410-£21,660