click to visit AutoblogGreen
AutoblogGreen continues its AltCar 2008 coverage with a look at the "poor man's Tesla", the Triac and an electric motorcycle. And what's that that the LA Times guys said? Interesting stuff, that's what. But we all stop our yammering and listen to Uncle Neil when he gives us a LincVolt upate.
- VIDEO: Neil Young delivers state of the LincVolt address
- AltCar 2008: Is the Lola EV the "poor man's Tesla"?
- AltCar 2008: AMPLE taking orders for $29,999 PHEV truck, two other plug-in hybrids
- AltCar 2008: Triac in the metal, deliveries to customers start in December
- AltCar 2008: LA Times panel hates/loves GM, and more
- AltCar 2008: Prometheus' solar-powered electric motorcycle
- Chrysler: Half of all cars electric by 2020
- Blade Runner concept combines a bus with a train
- Volkswagen to downsize Golf VII
- Diesel fan? VW wants you (to promote its cars)
- Electrically-driven supercharger said to be ready for production
- Kia considering ultra-capacitors for next fuel cell vehicle
- Warren Buffett's company buys stake in China's BYD
- BMW reduces fuel consumption by 5% on 3-series with dual clutch trans
- Honda intentionally limiting sales of its Civic GX?
- Mazda AZ-Wagon micro-mini takes off in Japan
- Corsa Motorsports ready to go for 1st ALMS Green Challenge
- Carbon Motors hopes to put the Police in diesels