click to visit AutoblogGreen
Does the image of John McCain driving around in one of his three GEM EVs make you like him more or less? Similarly, how 'bout this Senator with a plug-in Prius? Plug-in vehicles would've helped people in Nashville keep a cool head over the weekend when a rumor caused the whole town to run out of gas. Whoops.
- Did you know McCain owns three GEM EVs?
- Senator puts his money where his mouth is, plugs in his Prius
- Paris Preview: BMW 7-Series ActiveHybrid
- Gas panic rumor prompts Nashville to run out of gas
- Apparently, it's like a Monet: the Toyota iQ at the Royal College of Art
- Opel Insignia to get ecoFLEX mods, will debut in Paris
- Toyota A-BAT concept could head to production while Tundra diesel stalls
- Honda not interested in plug-in hybrids yet, batteries not ready
- Volkswagen not yet planning to support higher biodiesel concentrations
- Honda Formula 1 team making progress in testing of KERS system
- Will drivers get fined for sitting in traffic jams with the engine on?
- General Motors may get a boost from HoneywellMIT students build DIY Segways, electric karts
- How the rich invest in biofuels - Gates' and Khosla's latest moves
- Japan ups the ante again on high speed trains, 217 mph!