click to visit AutoblogGreen
Notice something interesting about the photos above? Yeah, there's no image of the new Volt. But it was still big news on AutoblogGreen yesterday, as we reported on what Maximum Bob Lutz thinks of the Volt program these days and we also think about how it might affect the electric grid. In other news, we've got rendered speculation of the Honda CR-Z hybrid and there's someone out there who ordered 11 Tesla Roadsters. Must be nice.
- Toyota unhappy with current PHEV legislation
- GM Centennial: Bob Lutz talks about the Volt's future, $7,500 tax incentives
- GM Centennial: How the Chevy Volt might affect the electric grid
- Rendered Speculation: Honda CR-Z hybrid coupe
- German green energy company likes the Tesla Roadster, orders 11
- Diesels are too fast for racing?
- 800th CNG fueling station opens in Germany
- Toyota still considering Prius sub-brand
- Tesla Motors building new headquarters and factory in San Jose
- Peugeot launches Active Fleet Data system to control fleets
- VIDEO: Danny's Contentment rides in the Tango, loves it!
- Spain to study changes for road tax system based on CO2 emissions
- VW Rabbit TDI coming in fall 2009, Tiguan not likely anytime soon
- Tattoo your car with hybrid stickers
- Peugeot launches EcoSharing, a new Facebook car sharing app
- Guess we won't be seeing UEV at AltCar this year; Spyder up on eBay
- Spy Shots: New Mazda3 caught with most of its covers off
- Mitsubishi expands iMiEV road show to New Zealand