click to visit AutoblogGreen
Hear that? The low rumble of an E-Flex in the distance? It's the sound of 50 Volt prototypes coming this fall. Hide the children. But you know what's not coming this fall - or ever? The flying hybrid car. Just not gonna happen.
- Minivan drivers must have big families... um, what?
- GM confirms plans to sell ER-EVs in Europe in 2011, 50 Volt prototypes this fall
- BMW: U.S. may get turbo 4, depending on next President
- Upcoming small diesel from Dodge and Cummins to be a 5.0L V8?
- Paris Preview: ConceptFASCINATION from Mercedes Benz
- Moller desings flying hybrid car, don't hold your breath waiting for it
- Bolwell interested in electric Nagari supercar
- Actor Matthew Modine brings Bike for a Day event to NYC
- Honda and Yamaha to make electric motorcycles
- Could Porsche revive the 912?
- Honda to sell maker of Phill CNG home fueling device
- VIDEO: Plug-in Prius tests in London
- Chrysler's Jim Press making big claims for upcoming EVs
- Chrysler improves efficiency of top-drawer minivans
- Government oil regulators accused of corruption, sex, gifts for rigged contracts
- Solazyme succeeds at creating jet fuel from algae
- Planar Energy Devices plans to produce PowerBlade advanced battery in U.S.