Drinking while driving = bad idea. Drinking while pedaling = not a very good idea. Drinking while pedaling a PartyPub that seats over a dozen and has room for a keg and a bartender? Now that's fun, given the right circumstances, of course.
- BMW builds a hydrogen-only version of the Hydrogen 7
- Silver lining: CARB creates huge new market for plug-in hybrids
- That Th!nk partnership announcement? Nothing to report
- Flybe considered filling airplane seats with actors
- Citroën Berlingo Venturi in Monaco
- Avoid DUIs with the PartyPub, powered by pedals
- Extra premium of $5,000 applied to some hard-to-find hybrid SUVs
- Toyota building a hybrid to win Le Mans
- We're not in Kansas anymore: Toto to offer home solid oxide fuel cell
- NuRide and Dunkin' Donuts reward carpoolers
- $4+ gasoline hits coastal California
- Shell and Virent will develop "biogasoline"
- Study projects that small cars will be the biggest segment in the coming years
- U.K. innovITS - ADVANCE center to investigate possible eco-friendly technology
- Spy Shots: Chevy Beat spotted on the road in China, is it real?
- Toyota procrastinates on EVs, but dealers get it
- Magna Steyr talking EVs with BMW, Mercedes
- Honda worldwide sets up green site to emphasize eco-actions
- Forbes top ten list of least efficient luxury barges goes to 11, I mean 21!
- Beluga Skysails maiden voyage a success! With video
- An idea we can get behind for the next Earth Hour: stop driving
- LEaP website launches with new viral video