Jesse says "we all want to go faster and have cooler, neater stuff, so we all have to pay our dues. ... That's just me trying to find some balance. ... I want my kid to be able to drive my 'cuda. So that's my preachy speech." Jesse also says Al Gore is still "a dork" and "I don't want to go to an electric Formula One race."
How about a hybrid Formula One race, Jesse?
- Formula One hybrid racing coming in 2010
- New hybrid transmission for Formula One cars revealed
- Ricardo appointed as "Green" consultant to Formula One
- Jesse James & West Coast Choppers fined $271,250 for smog violations
- More on Jesse James, his CARB settlement and his hydrogen-powered land-speed car
- Cisco Burger eco-restaurant opened by Sandra Bullock and that Monster Garage guy