- A Christmas with pricier beer? Blame ethanol
- Cracking the physics of traffic jams
- Hungry for a snack? How about a Prius?
- Ford puts eco-driving tutorial on its Driving Skills for Life website
- Europeans get a new diesel hot hatch from Toyota
- Ricardo sees opportunity in new fuel economy regulations
- Lexus thinks "eco-luxury" makes sense at Sundance
- The Other Green
If you got stuck in a traffic jam this holiday, wouldn't it be terrible to come to the end of it and realize that there's no obvious cause? Just nothing there? Some mathematicians now think they understand why. If you were wondering why your favorite Christmas beer was more expensive, some say to blame ethanol.