Well, if you're reading this as it goes live on the site, that means you're not out shopping on Black Friday like a maniac. Nice. Instead of dropping dough at the mall, why not think about what to do with all that oil left over from yourr deep-fried turkey (hint, it involves biodiesel) or turning a Mini into a piece of art.
- Thanksgiving thoughts: biodiesel from a deep-fried turkey
- Waiting for the diesel Accord? Check out the current Euro-spec Accord diesel
- LA Auto Show videos: Lohner Porsche, Hyundai's QarmaQ
- PSA sends a Peugeot 307 Hybride to the Challenge Bibendum
- Doing it again: A Mini is becoming a piece of art
- What goes around comes around (as art) with the junk scooter
- Alfa Junior named "Furiosa"
- Australian Labor Party commits to $500 million in hybrid funding