Finally, I have video evidence that I am not the only person who will do nearly anything to get out of actually having to mow my lawn! In this video, we see an electric "tractor" which is able to mow grass, pull children in parades and perform other tractor-like services all with zero emissions. In a nod to total geekdom, and another reason why this device speaks to me, is the fact that the tractor goes about all of its work without somebody riding on it. The "earth tractor", as it's called, is radio controlled. Fortunately for us, this tractor does not have a mind of its own, allowing it to band together with its other electric tractor buddies in a bid to take over all the lawns of the world. So, we're safe... at least for now.
- Solar powered lawn, garden and farming machinery
- Toro to introduce environment-friendly biodiesel-powered mowers and a hydrogen fuel cell utility vehicle
- Non-polluting DIY Lawnmower runs on solar power
- John Deere: biofuels is the right thing to do
- A greener way to cut down greens
- Lots of lawnmowers now running on E10