Here's a condensed version of the posts from AutoblogGreen yesterday. Please enjoy at your leisure.
P.S. - The Digg widget here is for AutoblogGreen's exclusive report on the first test drive of the Ford Hydrogen Fusion 999. We've got the video on ABG.
P.S.S. - If you drive a diesel in Iowa, and want to take advantage of a little bit of a discount on biodiesel this morning, click here.
- J.D. Power: Hybrids losing popularity to diesels
- All parts of a pig: Greener biodiesel with the help of "sus scrofa domestica"
- VIDEO: Ford's Hydrogen Fusion 999 hits the track for the first time
- Ford Focus the one bright spot among domestic small car sales
- Hybridfest 2007: America's largest hybrid car festival, with PHEVs (and ABG)
- Britons glued to their cars. Mileage increases
- GM buying 50% of diesel maker VM Motori
- Three steps forward, one step back - BP can dump more waste into Lake Michigan
- Oh the things you can do with a Prius!
- Discount biodiesel on sale in Iowa tomorrow
- Rolls-Royce claims: 30 percent lower CO2 emissions (but not in cars)
- German Government increasing biofuel blending requirement to 10%
- Hyundai Kia group's new environmental technology R&D center
- E tu Zenn? Advertorial messaging in the EV world
- The EU to copy heavy-truck and passenger bus emissions rules from US
- Volvo C70 to get turbo-dieselAstro Boy hearts the 10th Anniversary Prius
- University of California - Davis has potential fuel cell breakthrough