BMW's dismissal of hybrid tech in favor of hydrogen: good or bad?
Which car is cooler: $100,000 Connaught Type D hybrid or 100 mpg Naro concept?
And so on and so forth on AutoblogGreen yesterday.
- Editorial: More on BMW, ethanol, hydrogen and hybrids
- Earth Day thoughts: is the US highway system "the silliest thing that any people ever did to themselves"
- AutoblogGreen Q&A: Tony Martindale of Connaught Motor Company and the Type-D Hybrid
- AutoblogGreen Q&A with Hugh Kemp about the Naro concept vehicle
- Find out if you are eligible to participate in GM's Project Driveway
- GM discontinues the parallel hybrid Silverado and Sierra trucks
- Shanghai Motor Show: Green car wrap up from TreeHugger
- EuroStar train wants to go completely carbon neutral
- Prodrive joins Disenco Energy to bring "micro combined heat and power" units to homeowners
- Biofuels threaten cheap beer in Germany
- Daryl Hannah, Willie Nelson pushing for biodiesel standard
- Hybrid Technologies working on Mini Cooper EV
- Do Prius hybrids pay off easier than expected?
- Ecorazzi interviews Shaun Murphy from Cool Fuel TV show
- Car-share programs heat up Chicago
- Analyst doesn't think microcars will have much impact on US market