As you can see, there are three parts to the image montage above. Please match up the following news clues with the post on AutoblogGreen (hint, the $39.5 billion profit story does not go with Ford Motor Company and their new Edge HySeries prototype).
- $39.5 billion in profit in 2006
- HySeries drivetrain technology explained
- zero-emission downhill racers (helmet required)
- Technical analysis of the HySeries Ford Edge
- Volvo C30 plug-in hybrid concept: high-res pictures and specs
- BMW 5 Series diesel to reach U.S. by 2009
- Volkswagen ditches low end hybrids, Touareg gets the nod
- Guess who made $1,252 a second, every second last year?
- Celebrity roll call: who's driving what to help the environment?
- First-hand impressions after riding in the Tesla Roadster plus an Image Gallery
- 35 mpg fuel conservation numbers from the Union of Concerned Scientists
- Hybrid Technologies to announce dealer network at NY Auto Show
- New International ProStar claims superior aerodynamics to improve fuel efficiency
- Cornell University prof says peak oil could be pushed out 50-100 years
- California wants to settle green house gas lawsuit
- Video of the Piaggio MP3, a three-wheel scooter, in action
- Why wait? Order a smart fortwo now in Chicago from Windy City Smart Car
- Honda Civic GX gets to stay in the carpool lane
- Portland's adult soapbox derby - "Alternative Transportation" is officially defined - Gallery included
- Union Pacific Railroad unveils ultra-low emission diesel locomotives