First, on the left there, is a clip of some students I interviewed in California in December and they are big biodiesel proponents. These Green Ambassadors are exactly the type of people who are going to make the future this better place I keep hearing so much about.
Second, we found a clip on YouTube that just might be the oddest youth-targeted Prius ad modeling audition screen test (or something) out there. I leave it up to you to decide if it makes the world a better place or not.
- Fake parking tickets used to drive urban 4x4s out of English town
- AutoblogGreen's first-ever potentially NSFW images - climate "protection" from Friends of the Earth
- Get the hook! Prius casting call a little too emphatic
- Alt Car Expo: High school Green Ambassadors are waaaaaaaaaay into biodiesel
- Car and Driver's first drive of the new 50-state-legal Jetta TDI
- More on Jesse James, his CARB settlement and his hydrogen-powered land-speed car
- More on EEstor's ultracapacitor - can we believe the hype?
- Second generation Honda Insight expected to be unveiled at Geneva Motor Show
- Oregon biofuel study: Slow down!
- Inside Greentech is hosting a live web seminar examining cellulosic ethanol technologies in April - sign up now
- Engines of the future survey includes some surprising results
- Congestion charges to expand beyond London
- All this EV needs is a skulls head shifter
- Brabus doesn't ignore the green-set out there... see for yourself
- GridWise sets aside four days in April to work on U.S. smart grid
- TLC working on off-road worthy EV based on its FJ40-inspired ICON
- Is Washington pressing scientists to downplay global warming? Congress to investigate