- BMW Hydrogen 7 enters production today
- Huffington Post starts up a "Hybrid Movement"
- Good for the environment, good for business in Michigan
- Bush will meet with Detroit auto execs tomorrow, and will push for more hybrids
- Filipino writer wants today the fuel economy he heard about in 1995
- Israel could run completely on solar power in 30 years
- Living on Earth looks into the crystal ball for U.S. energy policy
- What the new European emissions standards (Euro 5 and 6) will cost and what they'll save
- Ford working to buy Brazilian automaker Troller
The countdown clock for the BMW Hydrogen 7 series can officially start, because BMW started production of the luxury green car yesterday. Today, President Bush will meet, finally, with Detroit car company executives, and last week Tony Snow said the president "supports efforts to build more hybrids and vehicles that run on alternative fuels." Well, good.