Back when the Tesla Roadster was unveiled, we found a Foxtrot comic about the electric sports car. But there are cartoonists churning out cartoons about green automobiles all the time. Joel, over at Automobilemag, sent us this one about a kelp hybrid. With that as my starting point, I went searching for some other comic looks at those of us who drive smarter. Thanks to copy protection, we can't copy the following cartoons onto AutoblogGreen, but here are the links where you can read the funnies about how we waste gas, or try not to.
- From Berkeley Breathed, Opus deals with oil barons in his anxiety closet.
- From Nick Anderson, When Detroit meets fuel-efficient imports and the inefficient hybrid.
- From Signe Wilkinson, GM's new hybrid design.
- From Steve Kelley, hybrids up north.
- From Chip Bok, America's corn squeezins.