- Lexus LS coming to Japan next month with hybrid in 2007
- How to improve fuel economy with a tonneau cover
- Used SUV sales also slammed by low consumer interest
- Honda's environmental strategy includes diesels, affordable hybrid
- Ethanol producer gambling on "modern day gold rush"
- Why BioTown, USA doesn't have any ethanol
- ZAP cars keep coming with Xebra, Obvio
- NPR's The Kitchen Sisters visit Carl's Corner
Texas' famous biodiesel truck stop Carl's Corner has got lots of biofuel (and will soon be making its own). But BioTown, USA (Reynolds, Indiana) doesn't have any ethanol or biodiesel, yet. Conundrums, zebra-striped three-wheeled cars and the debut of our second new blogger this week over at AutoblogGreen. Take a look.