- AutoblogGreen looking for new bloggers. Are you ready?
- America's other obesity problem
- Verizon Wireless targets concerned drivers
- JCB Dieselmax breaks own land-speed record, shoots to 328 mph
- USDA releases list of 20 biobased products for government agencies
- Q&A with chief executive of the National Corn Growers Association
- Ford, GM clash over best alternative fuel
- Exposing a fuel-cell future to those nostalgic for Motor City's glorious past
- Enid, Oklahoma ethanol plant looks for an OK
Yesterday was a big day behind the scenes at AutoblogGreen. One of our two new bloggers put up his first posts and we announced that we're looking for even more bloggers. If you've got what it takes, click on the link and show us. AutoblogGreen's other news of the day included the obesity of America's cars, another land speed record for the JCB Dieselmax and 20 biobased items the U.S. government will soon be buying ( biofuels are just the beginning).