- Ford's new diesel pickup will have "Cleanest, Quietest Power Stroke Engine Ever"
- Is GM/BMW/Daimler's dual-mode hybrid too much?
- Minnesota's Metro Transit to buy 150 hybrid buses, double biodiesel content in fuel supply
- Update on the smell of biodiesel
- Biodiesel row in Kenya
- Ecovalue site puts an economic mark on nature
- EPA lab's vehicles finally about to make it to the road
- Illinois getting yet another ethanol plant
Over at AutoblogGreen, we're not only interested in cars and trucks (like Ford's new clean and quiet diesel Power Stroke pickup), but also in the fuel that goes into these vehicles. That's why we cover all sorts of news on new ethanol and biodiesel plants (and news on when these plants cause controversy, like the Kenya and smelly biodiesel stories below). We're here to serve.