What could possibly go wrong, indeed? AutoblogGreen feature writer Ray Holan returns with a personal tale of trying to convert a mid-'80s BMW 3 series to run on waste veggie oil. Let's just say it didn't go as planned. We also covered HumanCars and the new hydrogen-powered Formula Zero racing league.
- The Strange Case of the Bavarian Vegetarian
- HumanCar is about as green as walking, but faster
- Formula Zero hydrogen fuel cell racecars on a portable race track
- You might not even notice the new Evansville biodiesel plantHow to reach $4 a gallon
- Segway i2 and x2 Transporters
- Keokuk, Iowa biodiesel plant gets revved up
- Turning mustard seed to biodiesel in Australia