AutoblogGreen has snagged another exclusive Q&A, this time with Mark Goodstein of the new Automotive X Prize. Mark discusses the prize and what they're trying to achieve by giving millions to whoever can get radically higher mileage cars to the market quickly. Or something, full details of the X Prize are not yet available, but when they are, AutoblogGreen will be among the first to reveal them. Get a preview now.
- AutoblogGreen exclusive Q&A with the Auto X Prize's Mark Goodstein
- 60,000 tons of biodiesel leave Malaysia by boat
- Bi-fuel manager available in the U.K. converts standard engines to Flex Fuel
- Gas-water hybrid for real this time?
- Does diesel cause 9,000 fatal heart attacks a year in the UK?
- Hummer/McD's parody website
- Orlando airport switches to biodiesel for some vehicles