New Zealand and Australia checked in with one story each yesterday on AutoblogGreen. Alaska and Massachusetts also tallied one a piece. Mitsubishi's plant expansion in Japan made an appearance, as did a study on just how clean those little scotters are. Read more at ABG.
- Running the long-term numbers on biofuels
- NHTSA asks for more power to change fuel economy standards
- Western section of BP's Prudhoe Bay oil field may remain open
- Massachusetts house built from recycled Big Dig project materials
- Mitsubishi adds jobs to build new SUV, new minicar
- Australian-made ethanol-capable vehicles all exported
- High gas prices cause license plate theft wave in New Zealand
- Little scooters pollute more than SUVs? SUVs cleaner than scooters?