Ford recalls 100,000 flexible-fuel vehicles in Brazil, thanks to a worry about a second fuel tank cracking, breaking or catching fire. It'll be much safer at the Drive Smart auto shops (if they ever get built) where you can sit in the wireless cafe while the mechanics work on your car using renewable energies. All this and more at AutoblogGreen yesterday.
- EV startup of the day: Commuter Cars does the Tango
- Drive Smart takes the green to the auto repair shop
- Skycar maker likes ethanol
- Oakland Park looks to hybrids to replace old vehicles
- BC Transit employees share Ford Focus hydrogen prototype at work
- Ford recalls over 100,000 flex-fuel vehicles
- O2Diesel gets funds to test ethanol-diesel blend
- Biodiesel truck-stop gets hotels, saloon and golf course courtesy of Willie Nelson
- Mild hybrids on the upswing?