- Exclusive Q & A with Elon Musk on the Tesla Roadster and the future of EVs
- Would you buy a small car if it matches large car amenities?
- Hummer-Hatin' Ann Arbor, GM-Lovin' Michigan
- Diesel land speed record car makes its first run
- Hummer-Hatin' story cleared up
- Ford of Europe painting Britain green
- One more feedstock to consider: biofuel from plankton
- Brazil looking to move up B-5 target to 2010
AutoblogGreen's intimate look at the Tesla Roadster EV continued yesterday with a lengthy Q & A with Tesla Motors Chairman Elon Musk. Musk gets down and dirty with the reasons why an EV blows a Prius out of the water when it comes to energy efficiency. But it seems that customers are still in love with big cars. How else to explain the current high number of Hummer sales?