Is driving a big car a sin? How about flying when you go on vacation? They are both against Christian teachings, according to a bishop in London. You know what would be really sinful? Not reading more at AutoblogGreen.
- Automotive X Prize website goes live
- Hybrid-electric bucket truck pilot program starts in Missouri
- Excess heat from coal plants used in ethanol production
- Humans' effect on the atmosphere - the anthropocene era - explained on Scientific American
- Mexico's largest oil field almost drained?
- Another thing to worry about gas guzzlers: the sin factor
- Catch a live chat on Lexus Hybrids with Bob Carter tonight
- New York Times drives into SVO diesel story