Bill Ford admitted to the AP that customers fleeing from gas guzzling SUVs caught the company off-guard. Now the company is going to take 60 days to rethink things. While they're doing that, you can read yesterday's AutoblogGreen's posts, which include news on school bus idling ideas and another review of the Toyota Camry Hybrid.
- Ford stock loses value thanks to slumping SUV sales
- School bus idling project gets $15,000 EPA grant
- Biodiesel industry growing quickly, perhaps too quickly?
- Vermont voters can choose supporter of alternative energy this fallDuPont and BP reveal updated biofuel strategy
- USA Today's Camry review: decent, if you're willing to pay
- Honda to build plant to support hybrid efforts
- Jeep Compass' new marketing campaign highlights fuel efficiency
- Official European organizations arguing over renewable energy policy