- Electric Nissan 240SX drag racer
- Larger hybrid sales plummet
- GM vice president says automakers need to produce hybrids, sense be damned
- London Mayor wants higher fee for most-polluting cars
- With new battery, Hyundai hybrid inches one step closer to reality
- New study: Biodiesel beats ethanol
- BMW diesel cars in U.S. by 2008
Okay, we're maybe to move on past the Tesla thing at AutoblogGreen. But only because there's a lot of other cool green car news out there. How about a homebrew Nissan EV? Of BMW diesels on this side of the pond in a little over a year? Or GM VP saying we've got to have hybrids, even if they don't make a lot of sense?