Gearing up for the Tesla Roadster EV unveiling last night didn't stop us from covering the rest of the day's green auto news on AutoblogGreen. We've got hydrogen made from refuse, President Bush's quick praise of ethanol and Toyota's recall notice of some Prius and ECHO vehicles.
- Turning trash in useable fuel, part 2: hydrogenPresident Bush a fan of using ethanol in Indy races
- Mazda5 Hydrogen RE Hybrid Concept: Eco-friendly rotary power
- High gas prices mean Australians are changing lifestyles and riding bikes more often
- Toyota looking at a plug-in hybrid, flex-fuel vehicles?
- Toyota recalls some Prius and ECHO models
- Tesla Roadster unveiling tonight
- Internal Revenue Service grants Honda GX credit