Ford is first out of the gate with a hydroen internal combustion engine in a vehicle available on the sales floor, which is a good small step towards getting the hydrogen economy a little bit closer to reality. Read more about this and biodiesel news from Thailand and Australia and ethanol news from Hawaii over on AutoblogGreen.
- Live Green, Go to the Hospital: Plant employee canned for drinking ethanol
- Honda R&D puts the chill to workers' delightZytek drivetrain will power the new SMART EV
- G-Wiz EV AC has greater range and higher top speed
- Palm oil biodiesel coming in Thailand thanks to private-public partnership
- Australia's mobile biodiesel facility the first in the world
- Ethanol production increasing in Hawaii
- Ford to offer hydrogen ICE shuttle buses to customers this year