As we get ready for the Tesla EV to be unveiled on AutoblogGreen early Thursday morning, we're catching up with other green car technologies. We've got new hybrids from Mercedes, Ford's announcement that they're shifting R&D money to improve fuel economy, how labor laws in Brazil affect that country's ethanol industry and a story on turning turkey guts into fuel. Yum.
- S-Class hybrid to launch in 2008
- Ford to invest $1.8 billion over 6 years to improve fuel economy
- Turning municipal waste in to biofuel
- HCCI: Combining gasoline and diesel combustion
- Lack of environment, labor rights could stifle Brazil's ethanol export plans
- Presidents mention Brazil-U.S. renewable energy partnership at G8 summit
- How to make biodiesel greener: use solar energy to pump it