- PlantDrive: Harvesting SVO, Fueling Fans
- "Who Killed The Electric Car?" movie review
- Move over Green, here comes Mean: Twelve Worst PollutersCities with best, worse fuel-efficient vehicles
- British Motor Show to spark with SMART fortwo EV's arrival
- Buses versus trains with entire U.S. transporation system at stake
- Cities with best, worse fuel-efficient vehicles
- Car sharing comes to Chicago with Zipcar's newest hub
- Just how interested are you in biodiesel? $44,000 interested?
- SMART in Australia goes Carbon Zero
Over at AutoblogGreen yesterday we were proud to feature another exclusive bit of writing from biodiesel author Ray Holan. Holan went to check out PlantDrive, a straight vegetalbe oil conversion company out in California, and came back with a good article on the process and the people behind the company. ABG also reviews "Who Killed The Electric Car?" and checks out some best of (or worst of) lists.