Over at AutoblogGreen yesterday we were proud to feature another exclusive bit of writing from biodiesel author Ray Holan. Holan went to check out PlantDrive, a straight vegetalbe oil conversion company out in California, and came back with a good article on the process and the people behind the company. ABG also reviews "Who Killed The Electric Car?" and checks out some best of (or worst of) lists.
- PlantDrive: Harvesting SVO, Fueling Fans
- "Who Killed The Electric Car?" movie review
- Move over Green, here comes Mean: Twelve Worst PollutersCities with best, worse fuel-efficient vehicles
- British Motor Show to spark with SMART fortwo EV's arrival
- Buses versus trains with entire U.S. transporation system at stake
- Cities with best, worse fuel-efficient vehicles
- Car sharing comes to Chicago with Zipcar's newest hub
- Just how interested are you in biodiesel? $44,000 interested?
- SMART in Australia goes Carbon Zero