- One man dies in biodiesel plant explosion and fire
- Fewer SUVs being rented despite discounts, free upgrades
- Newsweek dissects the "Greening of America"
- Another RAV4 EV sale on eBay, this time for $55,000
- AAA's Inaugural Greenlight Initiative Rally
- Click and Clack tackle cost effectiveness of ethanol
- Ohio's biodiesel harvest
- Pennsylvania trying to move away from coal to clean energy
- Indonesia looks to biodiesel made from jatropha seeds
Rental car companies literally can't give away SUVs to their customers. Perhaps that's because, as Newsweek found, the greening of America is a serious business this time around. And someone put $55,000 where their mouth is for a Toyota RAV4 EV on eBay over the weekend. Read more at AutoblogGreen.