There are a lot of differing opinions on why, exactly, GM stopped production of the EV1, and the new documentary film "Who Killed The Electric Car?" is bringing that debate to a lot of new people. We recently featured an interview with one of the stars of the film, Chelsea Sexton, and yesterday on AutoblogGreen we wrote about Karl Brauer's article in Inside Line that counters a lot of the claims made in the film. We also managed to fit in Cuba, Cadillac's first turbo diesel and biodiesel in jet planes.
- European Toyota hybrid sales pass the 50,000 mark
- Counterpoint: Who Killed The Electric Car?
- Georgia Bioenergy Conference offers great student discount: free entry
- Significant alternative fuel investment in pollution plagued area of Michigan
- Virginia interstate hybrid tangle
- Cuba boosting alcohol from sugar cane production
- First Cadillac turbo diesel, but only for Europe
- Branson looks towards Virgin territory: biofuel
- Alternative jet fuels: Decades away?