2010 Volvo XC60 - Click above for a high-res image gallery
Volvo XC90 Recalls
Volvo has revealed that it's recalling 42,000 XC90 SUVs to inspect a suspect battery switch. Only North American vehicles had this switch, which apparently creates the risk of short circuits if the jack handle comes into contact with it. Volvo seems particularly concerned that this could happen on vehicles that were serviced by technicians in such a way that the potential for a short circuit was created. The recall is only for the 2005 Volvo XC90, though. Volvo dealers will check the recalled ca
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.