The only thing I 100-percent trust a machine to do is to fail, eventually. Everything will someday mess up, someday give up, someday end. Atrophy is just the way of the universe. So why are the engineers at Volvo working so hard to fight this? Cars, like so much modern technology, can be read as…
- Reviewed by Sebastian BlancoFULL REVIEW
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies