The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration announced that Volkswagen AG will recall 362,000 vehicles in the United States for a brake light switch that has the potential to malfunction. The recall affects certain 1999-2002 model year Jettas, some Jetta III from 1999-2000, and also the 1998-2002 New Beetles. This is evidently a recall of a previous recall -- the brake lights might not operate at all or may stay lit due to an incorrect installation the la
Volkswagen New Beetle Recalls
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.