The 2016 Volkswagen e-Golf, the all-electric version of the long-running Golf hatchback, serves up a taste of German engineering without burning a drop of fossil fuel.The current Golf was designed from the start to accommodate electric power, so it comes as no surprise that the e-Golf looks and…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX