There's nothing amazing about the Toyota Yaris, but it's still a totally competent vehicle that's actually kind of entertaining to drive. We spend a week with one for a full test.
Toyota Yaris Reviews
- Michael Harley
- Sep 25, 2014
Advertising firms have done an admirable job convincing consumers that the easiest way to find a best-in-segment car or truck is by looking at a few key metrics. In the most elementary terms, the vehicle with the highest horsepower, most gears in its transmission housing, lowest acceleration times and best fuel economy most certainly must be the class benchmark.
- Chris Shunk
- Apr 12, 2012
Plenty Improved But Facing Stiffer Competition Than Ever
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models