We've seen our fair share of kitted out armored vehicles, from bullet-proof BMW models to Land Rover SUVs that can take a land mine. But Lexani Motorcars has recently put its armored car experience to work on a Toyota Sequoia. Why? The company isn't saying, but we imagine a Toyota is somewhat less conspicuous than a high-dollar German sedan. With sufficient armoring on five sides to protect the machine from 7.62x51 mm rifle rounds and under body plating stout enough to keep the occupants safe fr
Toyota Sequoia Videos
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX