The 2016 Toyota RAV4 benefits this year from a mild freshening inside and out.Most of the attention went toward the interior, evidently in response to customer comments.The current-generation model was introduced for the 2013 model year and it offers two rows of seating (not three) for five…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies