The funky-looking little Echo is the least expensive way to drive a new Toyota.You won't wow your friends with this one, but it will give you Toyota's quality, durability and reliability starting at less than $10,000.The Toyota Echo comes with a spunky four-cylinder engine that can achieve over 30…
- Reviewed by Sam MosesREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies