Driving a Tesla - driving any EV, really - is an experience. If you've never done it before, the first time is a revelation. I'm lucky enough to be able to say that my first exposure to the inside of an EV was at the Tesla Roadster launch event in 2006. During my first chance behind the wheel of an…
- Reviewed by Sebastian BlancoFULL REVIEW
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies