GM wants the rights to one of its famous Corvette monikers.
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet. The Z06 was in the spotlight yesterday when it was officially announced at the Detroit Auto Show. Constructed primarily of aluminum and composites and fitted with a 6.2-liter supercharged LT4 V8 producing "at least" 625 horsepower and 635 pound-feet of torque, the upcoming 2015 Z06 is the only range-topping model currently on the automaker's burner, according to Tadge Juechter, chief engineer on the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX